We know how.
Tolbuhina str., 2/A
Minsk, Belarus, 220012
Work hard & Play hard
Database Administrator MS SQL
Specific-Group develops customized and individual software solutions according to the latest technical standards for all industries and sectors. We use almost all available programming languages and different platforms. Our offices are represented in Europe and the United States.
We are looking for a Database Administrator MS SQL to take part in our e-commerce project (USA customer) and strengthen our team.
- Bachelors or Masters of Education in Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in IT or the equivalent in education and work experience;
- AWS RDBMS experience is must;
- Knowledge of MSSQL DEV/DBA and SSIS is required with exceptional skills;
- MySQL with Linux experience is good to have.
- Installing/ Uninstalling SQL on Windows experience is required;
- Regular Data loads from Excel, CSV , TXT to application databases in SQL QA, Preproduction, Production Server's;
- AWS RDBMS experience;
- Good knowledge of understanding XML , JSON format data;
- Developing and modifying existing SQL Scripts upon Business rule changes;
- Managing Backups of Production server on regular time basis and restoring backup's in the QA, Developer Server up on the request of the different teams;
- Create SSIS packages for ETL load of data into data warehouse;
- Tune Queries, change schema of the databases for better performance of application;
- Schema Compare and data compare using third party Redgate tool between QA, Preproduction, Production servers;
- Documenting application database schema for e-commerce transaction processing.
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Extensive benefit package;
- Possible business trips;
- Professional trainings, knowledge sharing meet-ups;
- English courses;
- Company parties, team buildings and more.