We know how.
Middle DevOps Engineer
Specific-Group Software Solutions develops custom software solutions for corporate clients in Lithuania, Austria, Germany, Italy, Slovakia and USA. For doing this we have sales and service divisions in the local markets and development centers in Belarus (Minsk and Grodno).
In order to standardize, align and automate our software development processes throughout all projects and teams we are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer.
- Participate in setting up SPGCloud platform based on Apache CloudStack/Kubernetes
- Support and work with the projects development team through the technical challenges of Cloud transformation (Azure, Amazon, SPGCloud)
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagrams outlining automated solutions and environmental architecture
- Proactively identify and drive automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery
- Work together with all team members ensuring that platform is reliable, operational, performant, and meets business requirements as well as committed SLA.
- Assist in root cause analysis and resolution of defects where required
- Consulting in project estimation phase
- Drive the end-to-end stability & availability of tools & environments by supporting build and deployment requests
- Promote DevOps culture and infrastructure-as-a-code approach
- 3+ years in Release/Deployment/Application Engineering Experience
- 1+ year in developing and automating of large-scale cloud solutions directly related to setting up and configuring Container Platform and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery incl. infrastructure automation
- Strong knowledge of private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Experience working with Agile frameworks and processes
- Good in English, both written and spoken
- At least Intermediate level of English (able to write emails and speak).
- Cloud: Amazon or Azure or Apache CloudStack
- Containers: Docker Swarm/Compose, Kubernetes
- CI/CD automation, Jenkins, GitLab, Nexus, Sonar, Ansible
- DBs, including NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Scripting and programming knowledge, PowerShell, Shell, etc.
- Strong experience working with Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience with monitoring platforms such as: Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, ELK stack
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx
- Application servers: Tomcat, JBoss
- Version control system: GIT
- Experience with log analysis: Logstash, Splunk
- Fundamental understanding of Network and Load Balancing technologies
- Collaboration and project management tools: Jira
- Troubleshooting/root cause analysis (Network, OS, Applications)
- Good understanding of infrastructure components (DNS, Networks, OS architecture, Virtualization/Clouds/Containers).
- Competitive salary
- Long-term Austrian, German and US projects|
- Professional growth (professional trainings, knowledge sharing meet-ups and etc )
- Career perspectives
- Business trips to Austria
- Annual assessment and salary review
- Transparent and clear management
- Friendly colleagues and atmosphere
- Company parties and team buildings;
- Flexible working hours (you can start till 11am, duration of working week is 40h);
- Nice corporate equipment (incl. second monitor);
- Comfortable wellequipped office in the city center (with kitchen, meeting rooms and event space);
- Extensive benefit package:
- medical insurance,
- fully covered sick leave for 14 calendar days in a year,
- compensation of external professional courses and trainings,
- English courses,
- additional holidays,
- financial bonuses,
- corporate gifts on special events,
- free parking spots,
- fruity days and etc.