We know how.
Work hard & Play hard
Middle QA Automation Engineer
Specific-Group Software Solutions develops custom software solutions for corporate clients and has offices in Lithuania, Austria, Germany, Italy, Slovakia and USA.
Currently we are seeking for a strong Middle QA Automation Engineer to join one of our German projects.
Our customer is a major German bank that expands its presence on market via constant digitalization of services, focusing of convenient and user-friendly services.
We are working on integration of new services with core bank functionalities, where focus to be made on API analysis, development and testing.
For the moment, the application is in phase of active segregation of old platform into new microservices architecture and will need strong contribution from Automation QA side.
- Real experience as Automation QA for 3+ years;
- Good knowledge of Groovy;
- Good knowledge of Java 8+;
- Solid experience with:
- CI/CD Pipeline Integration
- Functional Testing;
- Performance Testing;
- Postman /Postman automation;
- Good understanding of SDLC (Software development life cycle);
- Intermediate English (both written and spoken);
- Jira/Confluence or other comparable bug tracking / document management systems;
- Strong knowledge of test design techniques;
- Experience with Agile (scrum);
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong motivation, proactivity, ability to work in allocated team;
- Stress tolerance.
Would be plus:
- Experience with ReadyAPI;
- German language;
- ISTQB certification.
- Competitive salary
- Long-term Austrian, German and US projects|
- Professional growth (professional trainings, knowledge sharing meet-ups and etc )
- Career perspectives
- Business trips to Austria
- Annual assessment and salary review
- Transparent and clear management
- Friendly colleagues and atmosphere
- Company parties and team buildings;
- Flexible working hours (you can start till 11am, duration of working week is 40h);
- Nice corporate equipment (incl. second monitor);
- Comfortable wellequipped office in the city center (with kitchen, meeting rooms and event space);
- Extensive benefit package:
- medical insurance,
- fully covered sick leave for 14 calendar days in a year,
- compensation of external professional courses and trainings,
- English courses,
- additional holidays,
- financial bonuses,
- corporate gifts on special events,
- free parking spots,
- fruity days and etc.