We know how.
Middle/Senior Frontend Developer
Specific-Group Software Solutions develops custom software solutions for corporate clients in Lithuania, Austria, Germany, Italy, Slovakia and USA. For doing this we have sales and service divisions in the local markets and development centers in Belarus (Minsk and Grodno).
Currently we are seeking for a Middle/Senior Frontend Developer to join our team located in Minsk.
Partner description: Enterprise-wide financial institution integrating lots of top-banks in DACH region via collecting, validating, storing, analyzing data and processing a big number of transactions. The goal is to build a state-of-the-art banking architecture with scalable, flexible and data-driven technology stack, including omni-channel front-end, microservices architecture.
- 3+ years of experience in Frontend Development
- Strong understanding of REST architecture
- Experience in Bootstrap, Typescript, Ajax, Less, SPA, RESTful APIs, Unit testing
- GIT, npm
- Communication - able to moderate discussions, drive decisions, motivate colleagues to achieve results
- Drive to results - solution-oriented mindset, eager to knowledge, responsibility ownership
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and ability to work in a cross-functional distributed team
- Proactive position is a ‘must-have’
- Proactive participation in requirement analysis, solution design and implementation phases of project lifecycle
- Implementation of new functionality, design of new modules and components, integration with existing products
- Ongoing performance optimization, code refactoring, code review
- Direct communication with stakeholders and technical experts on customer side
- Proven experience and ability to estimate work
- Competitive salary
- Long-term Austrian, German and US projects|
- Professional growth (professional trainings, knowledge sharing meet-ups and etc )
- Career perspectives
- Business trips to Austria
- Annual assessment and salary review
- Transparent and clear management
- Friendly colleagues and atmosphere
- Company parties and team buildings;
- Flexible working hours (you can start till 11am, duration of working week is 40h);
- Nice corporate equipment (incl. second monitor);
- Comfortable wellequipped office in the city center (with kitchen, meeting rooms and event space);
- Extensive benefit package:
- medical insurance,
- fully covered sick leave for 14 calendar days in a year,
- compensation of external professional courses and trainings,
- English courses,
- additional holidays,
- financial bonuses,
- corporate gifts on special events,
- free parking spots,
- fruity days and etc.