We know how.
Work hard & Play hard
Salesforce Architect/Engineering Lead
Specific-Group develops customized and individual software solutions according to the latest technical standards for all industries and sectors. We use almost all available programming languages and different platforms. Our offices are represented in Europe and the United States.
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect/Engineering Lead.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong Salesforce experience
- Advanced communication and architecture skills.
- Ability to partner both with business and IT colleagues in a curious
- Familiar with integration approaches and tools including Salesforce Connect and oData and ETL tools (i.e., Mulesofts Dataloader or Talend ETL)
- Familiar with Salesforce Sites
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments.
- Strong understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, and Force.com development best practices.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (sync/async)
- Knowledge automated deployment / DevOps tools and technologies
- Intermediate+ English (both written and spoken)
- Strong solution design and problem solving skills
- Define technical architecture for the Salesforce environment
- Drive delivery team through the software development strategies
- Provide technical architecture strategy and guidance for Salesforce rollouts, and assist with design for adoption strategy
- Validate architecture and design to support business value
- Promote reusability of functionality within Salesforce platform, including integration components
- Identify, communicate, and manage risks that may interfere with project execution or success
- Design, code, and test a variety of custom business applications
- Monitor system performance and code quality of other team members
- Comfortable office close to metro
- Extensive benefit package (medical insurance, additional holidays, massage, fruity days and etc.)
- Business trips to Austria/Germany
- Professional trainings, knowledge sharing meet-ups
- English and German courses
- Company parties, team buildings and more:)