We know how.
Work hard & Play hard
Senior Java Developer
Specific-Group develops customized and individual software solutions according to the latest technical standards for all industries and sectors. We use almost all available programming languages and different platforms. Our offices are represented in Europe and the United States. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to take part in our biggest banking project and strengthen our team.
- Experience working with Java 5+ Years;
- Experience with Spring Framework;
- Good understanding of XML/XSD/DTD;
- Understanding of REST Services (JAX-RS);
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience of working with JDBC;
- Experience with ORM frameworks like hibernate or ibatis;
- At least Intermediate level of English (able to write emails and speak).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with ActiveMQ, Wicket;
- Experience with banking domain;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Jenkins, ANT, Maven;
- Experience with Angular JS.
Is a standard but customizable software suite with a Web front end that enables banks to adapt for clearing and settlement requirements without a major investment. It delivers efficient and cost-effective straight-through processing of global electronic payment transactions. The product family allows banks to select routing strategies for payments according to settlement instructions and agreements.
System efficiently supports:
- National, European and global payment transaction processes;
- Cross-border and domestic payments;
- Mass and high value payments in any currency.
More than 50 customers in twelve counties are using this product already - from national and international credit institutions, transaction banks and financial service providers to public authorities.
Business trips to Munich/Vienna are possible.
- Comfortable office close to metro;
- Extensive benefit package (medical insurance, additional holidays, massage and etc.);
- Possible business trips;
- Professional trainings, knowledge sharing meet-ups;
- English and German courses;
- Company parties, team buildings and more.