We know how.
Senior Java Engineer
Specific-Group develops customized and individual software solutions according to the latest technical standards for all industries and sectors. We use almost all available programming languages and different platforms. Our offices are represented in Europe and the United States.
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer.
Project description: The customer is one of the biggest banking groups in Europe. Responsible for the entire German market it is the competence center for international corporate & investment banking.
WEB-platform, which is a product for corporate clients willing to dispose centrally of their accounts or accounts of their subsidiaries in other banks. Because of different legal requirements in many central and eastern European countries, a large variety of systems and formats had to be integrated.
The platform that greatly simplifies fast customer onboarding offering:
- Integration with electronic banking channels in the Group Banks
- Integration with more then 50 backend systems via MQ, MQFTE and secure FT
- Support for Customer to Bank, and Bank to Customer message transfers for CreditTransfer, DirectDebit, Feedbacks and Statements
- Support of different ISOXML, SEPA compliant messages and country standards (e.g. CGI, EPC, APC, etc.)
- Full support for SWIFT FIN messages (payments and statements)
- Support for Statements (MT94x and CAMT)
- Support of unified formats (e.g. EDIFACT, SAP iDOC, MT101, etc.)
- Excellent programming skills in Java 12
- Experience developing APIs driven and Microservice/Serverless Architecture
- Very good know-how in developing distributed applications and data processing pipelines
- Practical experience with Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration (e.g. GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins)
- AWS experience (e.g. CloudFormation, Lambda) is a plus
- Solid English skills (both written and spoken)
- German is a plus
- Implement backend services using serverless architecture
- Implement tests as part of development process
- Implement data import and streaming pipelines
- Taking end to end responsibility for changes throughout delivery pipeline
- Estimate the development efforts together with the team
- You will be part of a Scrum delivery team in an international, agile environment
- Java 12
- HTML 5
- Material Design
- Responsive Design
- Comfortable office close to metro
- Extensive benefits package (medical insurance, additional holidays, massage, fruity days and etc.)
- Business trips to Austria/Germany
- Professional trainings, knowledge sharing meet-ups
- English and German courses
- Company parties, team buildings and more